Journalists wishing to cover the Evian G8 Summit will need to be accredited to gain admission to the Media Centre, to attend press conferences and to use the transportation services provided to Evian.
The press accreditation procedures for the Evian G8 Summit will start on 10 March. The accreditation procedures are explained below.
Journalists' accreditation badges will be valid from midnight on Thursday, 29 May until the end of the Summit on Tuesday, 3 June.
- Accreditation procedures
- Distribution of accreditation badges
- Press facilities
- Download press accreditation application
The International Media Centre will be located in Publier (6 km/ approx. 4 miles west of Evian), in the Cité de l'Eau complex.
It will be open round-the-clock from 9 am May 31 until 11 pm June 3.
It will contain:
- a news room with 800 desks,
- an audiovisual area equipped with TV editing rooms, radio broadcasting booths and commentators' desks,
- a host broadcaster which will be filming and broadcasting the Summit's public events live.